Thursday, August 2, 2012

Letter for President Noynoy



Dear Mr.  President,

Allow me to extend my congratulations for being the premier of the republic of the Philippines.  Now is the time to do something, don’t waste another year for seating there doing nothing. I know that you have a good heart and had good intentions when you ran for the presidency. However, those things alone does not make an effective leader. I may not have voted because I’m too young but since you won, I will support you and in return, I am expecting a lot. A lot for the near future.
Our country is sick now Mr. President. Sick because of corruption and wrong doings of the people, not just by the government but also the public.But until now, I didn’t even see a change.  I appreciate your efforts and doings for the better of our country but its not enough. But I appreciate it though.  
You are the man that we’re expecting a lot. You’re our inspiration.Now is the time to get out there and start turning things out with determination and sweat. I am not expecting you too change our country like 1 second and boooom. No man can do it. But I expect you to be able to inspire the country collectively to make ‘that change’ step by step with the Filipino people. With us. By inspiring us . Mr. President please point us the right direction and show us the way. I know that you would not let us down sir. 
Respectfully yours,
TheGoogleRC


No comments:

Post a Comment