Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Buttons




Topic: 3RD GRADING PERIOD  

*Rewind* *Rewind* *Rewind*

*Play*

I fall. I rise. I made mistakes. I live. I learn. I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm a human, I'm not perfect but I'm Alive.

*Stop*

*Play*

That was my brief summary for the 3rd grading period. As you can see, this grading period was so far my craziest and zigzag mode rode along my journey as a senior student. I've encountered the disease "TAMADism" recently.  Ever heard of it? Hahaha. Lels. But hey! That's life! That was my downfall. And now, I'm happy to say that I'm back on track.  My Goal: never ever ever let the disease "TAMADism" get along my way towards the finish line again. I've learned my lesson and I hope that I'll do a much much MUCH better today.  
Tik tok tik tok tik tok. 2 months to go seniors! 2 months to go and our journey as a high school student will be over. Time is running so fast and me and my bff's had been thinking.~ What will happen to us after graduation? (FOODS! Haha. Jk! ) Are we still gonna be this close and happy-go-lucky? One thing is for sure: We will definitely going to miss each other~ The bonding, the laughs, the jokes, the time for us to goof around and sing till our heart's content. The ride when we go home and scream 'hi' 'hello' 'kuya, flat ang tire mo' to other people we don't know and laugh. These little things but extremely breath-taking moments is what I'll gonna miss with my best friends. With the Raeden Pre Lezarious group(like us on facebook!)
Remember guys! 2 months to go. 2 months to bond and be happy with your classmates and wonderful teachers. 2 months to strive hard for your studies. 2 months to PROVE yourself.

HARDWORK+DREAMS+DEDICATION=SUCCESS! 
-----------------------
   PS. Make your 2 months worth remembering. XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crick crick crick! hahaha. wen kuya, xak sah dejay o bka jay kakambal ko? haha. jk! HI KUYA! musta na? makapamiss RLTSGO!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete