Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two. Zero. One. Three


       5! 4! 3! 2! 1! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! 

Thank you 2012 for the memories, LESSONS, love and laughter. But now, I'm ready to start my first page of the book 2013. Btw, I'm the author. *wink wink* ;)

So here's my plot for my book:

In 2013, I hope I'll love a little bolder, laugh a little louder, stand a little taller, be a little braver, dream a little bigger and make the world a little brighter.

Is my plot for 2013 kinda cliché? MAYBE. Hahaha. But hey, that's life! I like goals. I like progress. I want to improve and live my life to the fullest! I think there's something really brilliant about the obstinate commitment to pursue something better. So many of us will fail, but what about the ones that don't? And even when we do, I think we always learn something/ somehow that'll help us to become a better person along the way.

"For last year's words, belong to last year's language. And next year's words, await another voice." –T.S Eliot

make 2013 your year. good luck! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment